1. A height-adjustable platform used as a bridge between dock and truck operated via hydraulic powered systems.
2. Dock Levelers bridge the gap And Height Difference Between The Dock and The Trailer. It also compensate for the up and down float of the trailer bed during loading.
3. Dock levelers are important because always it is not possible that your dock matches the height of every truck that services your loading zone. If they don’t, this leaves a gap between your dock and the truck, which can make it difficult and dangerous to load at your dock.
4. Dock levelers form a permanent part of your dock to bridge the gap between the truck and the dock or the warehouse floor.
5. Hydraulic levelers are structurally similar to mechanical levelers but are powered by hydraulic cylinders to raise the platform and extend the lip assembly. Hydraulic levelers are easier to maintain and faster to operate than mechanical levelers. They are more safer and easier to maintain. 6. It is used with wide capcity from 5T to 15 T. 7. It is suitable to unload the material with all types of MHE like HPT/BOPT/Forklift.